Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Produced by Wayne Hall and Jeffrey Crecelius
We went deep into the weeds again this week with Master of the Master Tapes, Brian Kehew, who produced the amazing live box set, Progeny, as well as working on the bonus tracks for the Tormato and Drama Expanded and Remastered CD releases in 2004.
- What governed the choices when creating Progeny?
- Is Progeny a ‘better’ collection of Yes live than Yessongs?
- What did Brian find in the vaults from the Tormato and Drama sessions?
Listen to the episode and let us know what you think!
Bag yourself a fabulous piece of YMP history before it’s too late…
Head over to the YMP Emporium to…
- Order a YMP Trivia Card Game ‘The Answer Is Yes!’ – available now!
- Order the unique Full Union art print – available now
- Jeffrey Crecelius and
- Wayne Hall
|Mark James Lang|
|Mark ‘Zarkol’ Baggs|
|Guy R DeRome|
|Hogne Bø Pettersen|
Robert and David
If you are still listening to the podcast on the website, please consider subscribing so you don’t risk missing anything:
Subscribe on Android
Listen on Stitcher
The music I use is the last movement of Stravinsky’s Firebird Suite. This has been used as introduction music at many Yes concerts. My theme music is not take from a live concert – I put it together from: archive.org