The seventy-first episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring the Yes Alphabet – ‘H’.
Listen and see if all your ‘H’ ideas are present, then let me know by contacting me via any of the different routes on the right hand side or by leaving a comment below!
- H is for which one of the most important Yes musicians?
- Which prog rock instrument begins with H?
- Which tracks and albums begin with H?
Please send in photographs of your favourite Yes-related memorabilia
- Upload your photograph (with your name in the title) via the page here.
- Let me know what you have uploaded and why via the contact form here or by leaving a voicemail on the telephone number on the right or via the green ‘Record a message’ button.
If you need to you can use the usual email address instead: email@example.com
This can be any kind of Yes item – it doesn’t need to be rare or valuable – we are just interested in the story behind it and why it means so much to you. (By uploading, you agree to let me add your photograph to a YouTube video and to re-tell your story on the podcast.)
Thanks so much for getting involved!!
If you are still listening to the podcast on the website, please consider subscribing so you don’t risk missing anything. You can subscribe with an RSS reader, with iTunes, with the iOS Podcasts app, on your Blackberry, via email updates or via www.stitcher.com.