Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Produced by Robert Nasir, Jeffrey Crecelius, Wayne Hall, Preston Frazier and Bill Govier
- Were there any singles from The Ladder?
- How would you rate this album?
- How do the two Yes camp set lists shape up?
Listen to the episode then let us know what you think!
Yes50Fanconvention.com is now live!
Geoff Bailie’s brand new Yes show! https://progreport.com/radio/
Live at 7pm UK and 10am Eastern Time on Fridays! Then, get it on iTunes/Apple Podcasts.
Become a YMP Patron:
If you would like to support the Yes Music Podcast, there is a Patreon page where you can sign up.
The iOS and Android YMP apps are no longer available unless you have an old version still on your device.
Show notes and links
Get your Yes 50th Anniversary free pass here
Join the 50th Anniversary Facebook group here
Robert Nasir | Jeffrey Crecelius | Preston Frazier | Bill Govier | Wayne Hall |
Joseph Cottrell | Michael O’Connor | Paul Tomei | Geoffrey Mason | Lobate Scarp | Fergus Cubbage | Steve Dill | Steve Scott
Paul Wilson | Jamie McQuinn | Miguel Falcão | Ken Fuller | David Pannell | Brian Sullivan | Joost Doesburg | Jeremy North | Tim Stannard | David Watkinson | Steve Roehr | Geoff Baillie | William Hayes | Terence Sadler | Neal Kaforey | Simon Barrow | Dave Owen |
If you are still listening to the podcast on the website, please consider subscribing so you don’t risk missing anything. You can subscribe with an RSS reader, with iTunes, with the iOS Podcasts app, via email updates, via www.stitcher.com on Spreaker.com or via Tunein.com.
2 replies on “Yes Singles part 17 – The Ladder – 338”
Forgot to mention this Wednesday night after the Official Yes50 show in St. Charles:
1) “Southside of the Sky” was not in the setlist, a shame because it’s one of my favorites, particularly live with this lineup.
2) Alan actually played most of the second set as well. In fact, they were halfway through “Does It Really Happen” before I noticed that it was him and not Jay behind the kit. So maybe he’s taking it on a night by night basis to see how he feels and figure out how much of the show he wants to play.
“If only you knew” is one of my favorite songs on The Ladder, and I wish they had played it live at some point.