Recorded on the last day of 2020, we bid a grateful farewell to a year which has been difficult for everyone. However, it’s also been one of the most successful years for the YMP!
Mark and I have chosen our own 6 favourite episodes from the past year and we invite you to add your own selections to the comments below.
We also look ahead briefly to 2021 which is, of course, the 10th Anniversary Year of the YMP, hence the photo of Yes Tor above. It would be fantastic if you were able to join in the recording of the 500th episode from the top of Yes Tor in Devon, UK on 17th August 2021. Many more details to follow!
We hope to see you there!
- Oliver Wakeman Interview – From A Page – 404
- The time Dave Watkinson and his brother joined Yes – 432
- Roine Stolt talks about Yes, Jon Anderson, The Flower Kings’ new album and more! 451
- Alan White Interview – Yes Live in 2020 – 417
- Who were Cinema? Dave Watkinson and Jon Dee tell the story… 418
- Who’s that under the stage? It’s Casey Young! (And he’s happy to talk about it!) – 444
Join us as a Patron!
If you would like to support the Yes Music Podcast financially and also have access to exclusive activity and opportunities, there is a special page you can use to sign up and 2020 is the time to join us:
Bag yourself a fabulous piece of YMP history before it’s too late…
- Pre-order a YMP Trivia Card Game ‘The Answer Is Yes!’ – going into production very soon
- Order the unique Full Union art print – available now
Show notes and links:
Get involved in Stephen Lambe’s next Yes book! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Crecelius
- Preston Frazier
- Bill Govier and
- Wayne Hall
|Mark James Lang|
|Mark ‘Zarkol’ Baggs|
|Guy R DeRome|
|Hogne Bø Pettersen|
Robert and David
If you are still listening to the podcast on the website, please consider subscribing so you don’t risk missing anything:
The music I use is the last movement of Stravinsky’s Firebird Suite. This has been used as introduction music at many Yes concerts. My theme music is not take from a live concert – I put it together from the following two creative commons sources: thanvannispen and archive.org