The seventy-second episode of the Yes Music Podcast featuring some thoughts about Yes music and its relationship with technology.
Listen and see if you agree with me, then let me know by contacting me via any of the different routes on the right hand side or by leaving a comment below!
- Would Yes music exist without technology?
- What is musical technology?
- Has Yes music relied too much on technology at any point?
Please send in photographs of your favourite Yes-related memorabilia
- Upload your photograph (with your name in the title) via the page here.
- Let me know what you have uploaded and why via the contact form here or by leaving a voicemail on the telephone number on the right or via the green ‘Record a message’ button.
If you need to you can use the usual email address instead: firstname.lastname@example.org
This can be any kind of Yes item – it doesn’t need to be rare or valuable – we are just interested in the story behind it and why it means so much to you. (By uploading, you agree to let me add your photograph to a YouTube video and to re-tell your story on the podcast.)
Thanks so much for getting involved!!
If you are still listening to the podcast on the website, please consider subscribing so you don’t risk missing anything. You can subscribe with an RSS reader, with iTunes, with the iOS Podcasts app, on your Blackberry, via email updates or via www.stitcher.com.